Please review the following information for consent of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine:
- 4.14.2021 Positive Employee for Chateau & Cottages
- MDH Recommendations on Safe Family Gatherings
- 3.26.2021 Governor Walz announced that all Minnesotans ages 16 and up will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by March 30th
- 3.19.2021 NO NEW CASES! Loosened Visitor Guidelines!
- 3.12.2021 – No New Positive Cases!
- 3.4.2021 2nd Employee Tests Positive
- 3.05.2021 One Year Since 1st COVID case was Confirmed in MN
- 3.2.2021 TCC Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- 2.26.2021 COVID Update – Vaccine Connector Tool
- 2.19.2021 COVID Update
Trusted Resources for Official Updates:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/press-releases/cms-announces-new-measures-protect-nursing-home-residents-covid-19
Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html